The Kiambaa NG-CDF invites eligible contractors for proposed construction of multi-purpose hall at Kiambaa Chief’s office. Tenderers may inspect and obtain a complete set of tender documents upon payment of non-refundable fee of Kenya shillings one thousand (1,000/=) only in cash payable to the office during normal working hours. Interested tenderers who meet the following mandatory requirements supported by certified copies of requisite documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation.
- Provide certificate of incorporation.
- Provide valid National Construction Authority certificate (NCA 5) and above.
- Provide PIN/VAT registration certificate
- Provide valid tax compliance certificate
- Must provide a bid bond of Ksh. 100,000 which must remain valid for 120 days in form of bank guarantee from reputable bank.
- Dully filled form of tender
- Dully filled confidential business questionnaire
- Valid CR12 from registrar of companies
Complete set of tender documents in plain sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the respective Tender number (KBANG-CDF/2018-19/01), description and bearing the name and addressed to: Fund Account Manager, P.O BOX 86-00219 Karuri, should be deposited in the tender box at the entrance of the office on or before Monday 5th November 2018 at 10:00am
Fund Account Manager