Meru University of Science and Technology Job Vacancies
Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a state owned University established by the Government of Kenya under the Universities Act 2012. The University is located in Meru County, along the Meru-Maua road.
MUST aspires to be a World Class University of Excellence in Science and Technology. The mission of the University is to provide Quality University Education, Training and Research in Science, Technology and Innovation.
MUST is a Center of Excellence in Innovation, Technology, Engineering, Food Science and Agriculture being an integral part of the realisation of Kenya’s National agenda including Vision 2030.
Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) wishes to recruit qualified and dedicated staff to fill the following vacant positions:
- REGISTRAR, ACADEMIC AND STUDENT AFFAIRS – GRADE 15 – MUST/ACA/01/18 (1 POST)
- CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR – GRADE 15 (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) – MUST/ADM/03/18 (1 POST)
How to apply
- Applications should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials, copies of certificates, e-mail addresses and telephone contacts and any other relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants must also submit valid clearances from the following bodies;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Applicants should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees.
- Ten (10) copies of the application and referees’ confidential reports on the applicants’ suitability for the post should be sent via registered mail or courier “marked with the reference number on the left hand corner of the envelope” and sent to the under-signed to be received on or before 4th September, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For detailed information on the above vacancies, please visit our website: www.must.ac.ke
NB: Those who applied earlier for the post of Chief Internal Auditor need not re-apply as their applications will be considered.
Meru University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor
Meru University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 972-60200