Nairobi City County Government Human Resource Management Consultancy Tenders
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) ON PROVISION OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR NAIROBI CITY COUNTY.
The Nairobi City County Government through the Public Service Management Sector invites eligible consultants to submit proposals for consultancy on capacity building in the following areas:-
- Voluntary Early Retirement Program, Staffing and Succession Management Plan .
- Development of Skills and Competency frame work.
- Performance Management System.
Interested consultants must provide information indicating their qualifications to perform the above consultancy services. The information should contain the following among others:-
- Detailed Company Profile(s) of all Consultants.
- Must be registered Professional Firm in Kenya.
- Description of similar consultancy assignments undertaken in the last two (2) years reference letters
- Professional experience (minimum five (5) years) and availability of research and technical staff to carry the consultancy.
- A currently valid Certificate of Tax Compliance for the Consultancy Firm incorporated in Kenya.
- A declaration of No Litigation or dispute with Nairobi City County Government by the Consulting firm.
The Lead Consultant(s) should be a Human Resource Management and/or Human Resource Development specialist with proven experience in performance management and performance appraisal processes. The research/technical team should have relevant experience with both analytical and report writing skills and must be registered with the respective professional organizations.
The requirements for the proposal and Terms of Reference are contained in detail on our Website www.nairobi.co.ke
Complete proposals in plain and sealed envelopes clearly marked “TENDER No….REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL ON PROVISION OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR
NAIROBI CITY COUNTY” should be submitted at the procurement Tender Box, City Hall Annex, 1st Floor, Room 105, not later than 12.00 noon (East African time) on 15th June 2018 addressed to the Procurement Office, Nairobi City County P.O Box 30075 – 00100.