Privatization Commission Kenya Consultancy Services Tender
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Privatization Commission is a State Corporation established under the Privatization Act, 2005 to formulate, manage and implement Kenya’s Privatization Programme. As part of the implementation of the Programme, the Commission requires Transaction Advisory Services to carry out due diligence work. Accordingly, the Privatization Commission invites proposals for the provision of consultancy services on the privatization of:
- Agro Chemical and Food Company Limited PC/RFP/011/2017 – 2018
- Kenya Wine Agencies Limited PC/RFP/012/2017 – 2018
- Kenya Meat Commission PC/RFP/013/2017 – 2018
A complete set of bidding documents for each of the three transactions can be obtained from the Privatization Commission Offices at Extelcoms House, 11th Floor upon payment of a non-refundable fee of KES 1,000.00 payable to the Privatization Commission or downloaded free of charge from the Commission’s website www.pc.go.ke or www.supplier.treasury.go.ke . Those who download the document should inform the Commission immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org . Complete proposal documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with the tender reference number and addressed to ED/CEO Privatization Commission and either:-
- deposited in the Tender Box on 11th Floor, Reception Area, Extelcoms House, Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi or
- dropped in the Procurement Office on 11th Floor, Extelcoms House, Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi so as to be received on or before Tuesday 19th June 2018 at 10.00a.m.
Technical proposals will be opened immediately thereafter at the Main Boardroom on 11th Floor, Extelcoms House in the presence of consultants or their representatives who choose to attend.
Prices quoted must be inclusive of all applicable taxes and delivery must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 120 days from the closing date of the tender.