The Deputy County Commissioner, Rachuonyo East wishes to invite sealed tenders from eligible Contractors for the following tender.
RAC/E/TN/DCC/01/2018-2019 Proposed Construction of Deputy County Commissioner’s Office-Open
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain the tender documents with the details of the requirements from the Deputy County Commissioner’s office within normal working hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000 payable in cash at the Sub-County Treasury, Rachuonyo East.
Only bidders who meet the following criteria, which MUST be demonstrated by attaching and filling relevant documentary evidence shall be considered for further evaluation;
- Must be registered by the National Construction Authority (NCA) in Building/Construction works – Class VII (7) and above.
- Certificate of Company Registration/Incorporation
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate
- Pin Certificate
- Proof of Similar Works
- Proof of tools, equipment and personnel
- Audited accounts/bank statement for the last 2 years
- Bid Bond
- Fill the standard documents (Form 31,33 and 34)
Completed Tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in the tender box outside the Deputy County Commissioner’s office, Rachuonyo east or to be addressed to:
The Deputy County Commissioner,
P.O Box 255-40223
So as to reach on or before 26th March, 2019 at 10.00am. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers who choose to attend or their representatives at the Deputy County Commissioner’s Board Room.
The Deputy County Commissioner reserves the right to accept or reject any tender and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.