The National Treasury Ruiru Sub-County wishes to invite sealed tenders from eligible contractors for the following tender.
RUR/NSCT/01/2018-2019 Construction of Ruiru National Treasury-Open
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain the tender documents with the details of the required documents from the sub county supply chain office Ruiru, within normal working hours upon payment of non-refundable fee of Khs 1000 payable in cash, at the Sub-County Treasury Ruiru.
Only bidders, who meet the following criteria, shall be considered for further evaluation.
- Registration certificate with the national construction authority (NCA) renewal to be attached.
- Incorporation certificate.
- Valid tax compliance certificate.
- Company pin certificate.
- Proof of experience in similar works.
- Proof of equipment and personnel.
- Audited accounts/ bank statement for the last six months.
- Filling of the standard documents.
Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender name and reference number and deposited in the tender box outside the sub-county procurement office, addressed to;
THE DEPUTY COUNTY COMMISSIONER,
P.O BOX 140-00232 RUIRU
So as to reach on or before 9th April, 2019 at 10.00am.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in presence of bidders who choose to attend or their representatives at the Sub-County Procurement Office.
The procuring entity reserves the right to reject any tender(s) without giving any reasons for the rejection and does not bid itself to accept the lowest or any tender.